- QB Phillip Rivers- The Chargers are coming off their bye week and the offense should be well prepared for the Browns who have let up a ton of fantasy QB points this season.
- QB Ben Roethlisberger- The Steelers will probably be passing often and effectively against a league-worst Redskins pass defense, especially considering the current state of their backfield.
- HB Matt Forte- Forte has gashed the Panthers in the past and could have a big day tomorrow.
- HB Willis McGahee- The Saints defense is awful. McGahee is fresh off the Broncos bye week and should play well.
- TE Dustin Keller- Keller is finally healthy and should build on his breakout performance of last week.
- TE Heath Miller- Like I said, the Steelers should look to pass all over the Redskins and Miller should contribute heavily to the effort. Washington has allowed five TE touchdowns this season.
- WR Kenny Britt- Britt’s season could take a step in the right direction against the Colts tomorrow.
- WR Randall Cobb- Cobb has been a great fantasy player the past three weeks, and should continue to be one of Rodgers’ primary targets as long as Greg Jennings is out.
- WR Demaryius Thomas- Thomas is poised for a big game against the Saints and their vulnerable pass defense.
- WR Mike Wallace- The aforementioned Washington pass defense should help Wallace have a big game, too.
- QB Cam Newton- Newton and the Panthers face a Bears team that has dominated opposing offenses and QBs all season long, intercepting 14 passes.
- QB Matt Stafford- Stafford and the Lions face a tough Seattle defense, and will likely struggle.
- HB Mikel Leshoure- I’d also sit Leshoure against the Seahawks.
- HB Larod Stephens-Howling- After a breakout performance last week in Minnesota, Stephens-Howling should come back down to Earth against the 49ers.
- HB DeAngelo Williams- Jonathan Stewart has been named the starter in Carolina, and Williams probably won’t be much of a factor against the Bears.
- TE Brandon Pettigrew- Pettigrew will probably struggle along with the rest of the offense against the Seahawks.
- WR Brian Hartline- Hartline wasn’t even targeted in week 6 against the Rams; that probably won’t be the case tomorrow, I doubt he puts up big numbers.
- WR Brandon Lloyd- Lloyd had some trouble catching the ball last week against the Jets.
- WR Steve Smith- Cam Newton will definitely look Smith’s way tomorrow, but Charles Tillman should keep him in check.
Photo Credit: Panthers.com